Back to Bed’ is a 3D game set in a unique and artistic world of dreams through which you have to help Bob, the sleepwalker, to bring back safe to your bed. To achieve this, you will have to guide the subconscious Bob called Subob. Both travel a world of dreams, surreal, formed by drawings and full of objects that are used to guide Bob towards the bed avoiding obstacles and dangers that are presented.
It contains no advertising or integrated shopping.
• Exclusive game universe, surreal and artistic: a strange but wonderful dreamlike universe which combines elements of the real world and the dream world creating a unique, surreal and, at times, something terrifying.
• Levels of isometric games: sailing through detailed pictures in 3D that defy the laws of physics where the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path for Bob and avoid the dangers that arise.
• Two characters in one: play as if you were Bob incarnate in a small guardian creature, subconscious trying to save his own sleepwalker body of the dangers of the world of dreams.
• Picturesque visual style: see the feeling of playing in a work of art in digital format. A visual style inspired by techniques of painting by hand with surreal and impossible figures.
• Nightmare: unlock a version of the game with more challenges, designed for those wishing to truly test your skills to solve puzzles and enjoy thinking about what’s coming, or for those who are too stubborn and give up.
• Compatible with controllers MFI.
What’s new in version 1.0.4
+ The following languages are now available in Back to Bed:
+ Fixed splash screen for wide-screen devices
+ Optimized GUI and made minor layout changes
+ Minor bug fixes