ePSXe for Android is a Playstation (PSOne and PSX) emulator. It is a version for the known emulator ePSXe Android PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility and a good speed. It is designed for smartphones and tablets (for 1-4 players), and includes a fun mode for 2 players for tablets.
It includes support for virtual controls on the touch screen, and mapping of physical controls (Xperia Play Smartphone with keyboard or controls, and external commands as the WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) with analogue controls support.
ePSXe for Android includes graphics improved using OpenGL with the Plugin Peopsxgl, read the documentation to learn how to configure (Menu-> Info).
ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X 86. Games must be managed by the user.
What’s new in version 1.9.26
* Fixed Saga Frontier 2, Driver 1 & 2
* Several fixes to memcards in HLE bios mode: Suikoden 2, ff9, Harvest Moon…
* Change memcards by game mode, to use just the same for different discs in the same game memcards
* Added a new gamelist mode (grid covers) preference+game browsermode+game list
* Added an experimental accelerometer control
* GPU: Blaster Master – Blasting Again
* OpenGL Plugin: Updated to V6 (fixed top/bottom bars)
* Updated Russian translation.
[su_note note_color=”#ffb666″ text_color=”#090909″ radius=”2″]
* Current Version : 1.9.26
* Category : Games
* Size : 3.32 MB
* google Play
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
[su_button url=”http://www.appfullapk.co/wp-content/plugins/tm-wordpress-redirection/l.php?http://adf.ly%2FzMhqc%26%238221%3B target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#54397E” size=”6″]APK[/su_button]