With a graphical interface, beautiful and powerful, combines a series of powerful tools to manage your device with franco.Kernel.
Take note! Your device must have ROOT access.
This application only supports the following devices:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports from Android JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.0.+).
* Great integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new versions of franco.Kernel
* Installed kernels directly on the device without any more interaction than that of allow for a restart
* Download .zips to be installed using the recovery
* Nice graphical interface that follows the guidelines of Google using a colorful navigation pane
* Interface to change the frequency and the drivers of the CPU
* Interface to change the parameters of the controller of the CPU
* Supports and restores kernels in the moment without the need of any technical knowledge
* Custom settings of the kernel as a: planner, IO, adjustment of the planner IO, algorithm of congestion of TCP and options to turn it off
* Powerful tool called Modes by Application allows you to set specific options for your favorite apps. For example, if you want the maximum frequency of the CPU when you’re playing, but a lower frequency when you’re reading an e-book. With this tool, it is possible. It is also very flexible.
* A System Monitor with a beautiful interface, courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A file browser, simple to install boot images.img and kernels .zip in the time from any place located on the SD card
* Control of sound and color to a selection of devices, depending on the kernel support
* Temperature of the CPU available from the notification bar
* Many more options.
What’s new in version 12p400
+ Improved the UI across the app with better use of standard APIs
+ Improved the drawer layout
+ Better Kernel change-log layout
+ Fixed a bug on Per-App Profiles and allow (if supported) for the Performance Profiles to be applied to apps as well
+ Added info about automation for Perf Profiles
+ Added DoubleTapToWake and Vibration options for the N6
+ Fixed a bug on RGB adjustments set-on-boot
+ Added current Kernel version visual
+ Moar misc bug fixes and improvements