OfficeSuite Pro allows you to view, create, edit, print and share Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on the road. You can also open attachments and view PDF files in a phone based on Android or tablet with our solution of mobile office with many features.
• Ability to view, create and edit complex Microsoft Office and PDF files and attachments with a features-rich application complete individual.
• Total compatibility with Microsoft formats DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, p, PPSM and support of common formats like PDF, RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open office formats – ODT, ODS and ODP.
• format of the document intact and design and the ability to create documents in the device.
• editing functions advanced for creating advanced documents and retouching on the device.
• access to files easy, local and remote files attached in email.
• Integrated file browser that allows you to access and manage your local and remote storage files; Quick access to recent files, my folders of documents and document templates.
• Share via could, email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct.
• Integration with various services in the cloud as a box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync.
• Spelling checker, predictive text, scanner camera keyboard PDF, compatibility Microsoft Font Pack, and many more features are available as in-app upgrade to OfficeSuite premium.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Optimized for work with the keyboard with support for multiple keyboard shortcuts and movement of objects and selections.
AS OfficeSuite Pro is better that free OfficeSuite?
• Ad free.
• Standard source package included for better viewing of your documents.
• Compatibility with Open Office format.
• Copy formatting in Word documents.
• Security features – work with password-protected files.
• Inclusion of the camera image.
• Save in PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Insert filter in Excel documents.
• Insert in conditional formatting in Excel documents.
• Define name.
• Image export file (save image) Excel.
• Edit graphics in Excel files.
• Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions on slides from PowerPoint presentations.