Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Follow us on twitterPowerampAPP to get instant updates on the progress of application development, feature spotlight, share the topic, participate in sweepstakes and even possibilities of free copies of Poweramp.
Please refer questions / answers later in the description.
– Plays mp3, mp4 / m4a (ALAC incl.), Ogg, wma *, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, AIFF (* some wma pro may require the support of neon)
– ten-band graphic equalizer to optimize all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– Powerful separate Bass and treble adjustment
– Stereo widening, mono mix, balance
– without pausing
– Replay gain
– Plays the songs folder and the library itself
– Dynamic queue
– Letters of support, including search of letters via plug-in musiXmatch
– Embed and separate cue files support
– Support for M3U8, PLS, m3u, WPL
– OpenGL based animation cover art
– Download missing album art
– Custom visual themes, many skins available on play
– 4 types of widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android lock 4.2 screen widgets
– Configurable lock screen
– Compatible with headphones, automatic resumption on the handset and connection BT (can be disabled in the settings)
– Tag editor
– Exploration of the fast library
– High level of customization through settings
This version is 15 day trial with all features. See applications related to Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use the option to buy in places PowerAMP to purchase the full version.
A Please be sure to having all the folders with music actually checked in settings PowerAMP => folders and folders => Music Library.
Its original library of Android does not change or delete any file.
Library Poweramp is a completely separate, independent library. When installing Poweramp 2.0, was simply filled with scanned files from sd card / other flash memory, as specified in your music folders.
Q. the volume is too low.? Strangely changing volume. Other issues of volume.
A try to disable the Volume Control directly in the settings PowerAMP => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses default direct volume control on 2.3 + medium-range devices to. ROMs of values this produces much better audio output. But many custom ROMs / with errors, while support for DVC, may fail with it.
-Better compatibility with some skins for 3rd part
-Other minor improvements and fixes
-560: new support / skins white HD Alu
-558: Do not case of short runways is set to not heed by default, files with zero / not detected duration are never ignored now, he added 30s option
-558: improving the duration of recognition for some mp3
-558: translation update (huge thanks for all Crowdin translators!)
DOWNLOAD APK => “From tusfiles “