SkySafari 4 Pro has the largest database of any astronomy. Contains all of SkySafari 4 Plus and adds more than 1.2 GB of data, including 25 million of stars from both catalogs Hubble, plus 740,000 galaxies and 630,000 solar system objects – including every comet and asteroid ever discovered. It simulates the view from any place in the solar system – or beyond it – up to a million years in the past or the future.
If you have used SkySafari Pro before, this is what is new in version 4
* New application icons and illustrations.
* Complete rewrite of the code of compass much more smooth and the motion tracking more accurate.
* Integration of Google Maps: choose your location from a point of view.
* Rain animated meteor, with visual information complete and spectacular graphics.
* New horizon panoramas: Yerba Buena Gardens in downtown San Francisco, Uluru (Ayers Rock) Australia, and the summit of Mauna Kea on the Big Island of Hawaii. Or add your own!
* Descriptions of new and updated for hundreds of objects.
* The control panel of the scope completely reinvented. Up/Down/Left/Right only appear when you connect the scope, and large enough to be usable.
* Object lists can now be sorted by name, number, magnitude, AR and many other properties.
* New Advanced Search options allow you to find objects using different properties of your name. For example, you can find all objects of a certain type within a certain constellation, brighter than a certain magnitude, etc.
* Time settings New Advanced allows you to enter a date and time thousands of years in the past or in the future, to the nearest second, or the use of julian dates
* The settings of the telescope allows you to enter a list of all your computers telescope. Select different combinations of eyepieces and telescopes to show the field of view automatically. Setting up a camera and auto-guider separate FOV. All the indicators of field-of-view can be marked in the map of the sky.
* Now record observations of objects directly from the information object of the view, or show all of their observations of an object at the same time.
* New list variable Stars, which contains the variables brightest and most well-known in the sky.
* Added descriptions of hundreds of small moons, asteroids, comets, satellites; and many images.
* * * All images full-screen in the Info Object now include versions of high resolution for the iPad.
* Database now contains the guide star Catalog 2.x of magnitude 15 – a total of 25 million (compared to 15 million in SkySafari 3 Pro).
* Database now includes the general catalog full of variable stars and catalogs Washington Double Star.
* Dozens of tweaks, bug fixes and additions that do not have space to list here.
What’s new in version 4.3.5
+ A number of users were having problems with crashes due to corrupted data being read from our database. This release works around the Android bug that was causing this.
+ Fixes crash that happened when displaying the Info for a meteor shower.
+ Fixes problem displaying the decimal character on Android 5.
+ Made fonts in status bar and onscreen display slightly larger on tablets.
* Current Version : 4.3.2
* Category : Apps
* Size : 1.2 GB
* google Play
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓