Torque is a performance of the car / auto-tools / diagnosis that uses an adapter OBD II Bluetooth to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
You can use GPS to provide records of monitoring with the registration of the motor so you can see what he was doing at any point in time
It can also display and restore a DTC code / fault as a scantool.
It also has:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and power / HP and torque
* 0-60 times – more accurate than just use the old and simple GPS – see the speed of your car is (or truck :)))
Customizable control panels
* The video of your trip using the plugin Track recorder OBD data overlay screen – a black box for your car / truck!
* Send GPS tagged tweets directly to Twitter (for example, if you go on a trip)
* Database fault code mass by allowing many different manufacturers error codes lookup
* Theme support (choose different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send information from registry for web or email CSV / KML for analysis through Excel / openoffice
* Heads Up Display / HUD mode for night driving
* GPS speedometer / tracking and web load in real time – see what he was doing and his engine, at a point in time
* Characteristic of the Enhancer Turbo for the vehicles that sensors MAP
* Alarms and warnings (for example, if the temperature of the refrigerant passes over 120 c during operation) with voice / overlapping speech
* API AIDL for connection of third-party applications, interface simple Telnet for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices such as the Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Dell Streak
* Note * Polite time, not there are a large number of adapters circulating clones breaking / is not working in the CANBUS Protocol – if your vehicle doesn’t work, check the adapter if it is a clone (can work on older vehicles, though)
* Advice: turn on ‘Communication Faster’ in the OBD configuration for higher reading speeds!
* The minor for Android 5 updates